Child Anger Management Toronto
An In-depth Look at the Root of Your Anger.
What you can expect:
- Practical and experiential work- Discussion and education of real life scenarios, Defining Anger.
- All participants receive a manual
- Awareness and identification of our anger styles and how others experience our angry behaviours.
- Utilization of Healthy Anger: We will cover topics like assertiveness training and problem solving, and how anger is implicated in our unmet emotional needs.
- Stinking Thinking: We will explore how childhood patterns and core beliefs contribute to “right/wrong and should thinking” which often leads to feelings of anger, helplessness, and shame.
- Unforgiveness: We will discuss the role forgiveness can play in lifelong healing and its contribution to truly healthy relationships.
Sign-Up For A 1-Day Workshop