WHAT DO WE STAND FOR?
Our Mission at Anger Management Resources is to challenge individuals to explore the complexity of their anger while discovering the power of using this emotion positively. Many people have wrong ideas and beliefs about Anger and therefore live with shame or guilt for feeling it. We aim to educate people on the following:
- What is Anger?
- Why We Feel Anger?
- How is Anger Triggered?
- What to do with Anger?
- How to live a life full of joy and purpose as a result of working out our Anger?
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US ?
WHO ARE WE?
We work alongside the Court Systems, Education Systems, Correctional Systems, Health and Rehabilitation Centers and the Corporate World to offer customized approaches to Anger Management in order to address people’s unique needs. Our vision is to be a source of information and education for these partners. It is our goal to provide Anger Management information is any many platforms as possible, in as many variations as possible, and in as many languages as possible. It is also our vision to be creative in how our Anger Management information is presented, giving everyone a chance regardless of limitations to be able to access, understand, and implement our training.
We welcome your questions, collaborative material and input into our blogs, and marketing material. We look forward to working with you.
- Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists
- Ontario Psychological Association
- The L’ordre des Psycholgues du Quebec
- SK College of Psychologists
- PEI Association of Social Workers
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- American College of Sexology
- Canadian Association of Social Workers
- Venezuelan Society for Medical Sexology
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Ontario College of Psychotherapists